Resume: Jack G. Atkinson Jr. (Jay)
* Good with various programming languages such as C, C++, Python, and VHDL
* Familiar with C# and Fortran.
* Good digital design skills
* Experience with Keil C-51 compiler, GreenHills C/C++ compiler tools, Linux, MS Visual Studio, MATLAB, and Labview, VxWorks.
* Experience with 8051 microcontrollers, Freescale MPC 866 PowerQuicc microprocessors, and ARM microprocessors
* Very knowledgeable in networking and xDSL technologies.
* Very adaptable and quick to learn
Doxa Logos Technologies, Inc. July 2007 – Present
Consultant for ADTRAN, Inc.
*Currently involved in improving and refactoring one of ADTRAN's large code bases for many of their networking systems products.
*Creating specifications for new features and implementing them
ADTRAN, Inc. ... ( see profile for more info)
Areas of expertise: C/C++,Python,VHDL,C#,Fortran Embedded Software Development Real Time Operating System design and development DSL Ethernet Telecommunications 8051 Microcontrollers PowerQuicc I Microprocessors
Learn more about Doxa Logos | Get a free, no-obligation bid from Doxa Logos on my project